Just focus on teaching your students…everything else taken care of!
Ever dreamed of running a Yoga Retreat but don’t know where to start?
Yoga Retreats are an amazing chance for yoga teachers like you to do what you love, whilst travelling and staying at beautiful locations around the world.
And a fantastic opportunity to get paid handsomely for all of your hard work!
The trouble is, planning and running a Retreat can be tough. There’s a lot to think about and get right. Pitfalls include finding a suitable venue, working out costs and pricing correctly, marketing to your students and…. organising all of the food and transport at a place you’ve never even been to before!
It’s a daunting prospect…
But what if all the hard work and organisation could be done for you?
And you could focus solely on teaching, feeling confident everything else is being taken care of?
At TFS Retreats we are specialists at working with and helping yoga teachers. Helping them run successful, stress free and profitable Retreats. Whether you’ve never run a Retreat before or are a seasoned pro, we believe we can help you.
Our years of experience working with dozens of yoga teachers, on over 100 Retreats have given us invaluable knowledge, experience and contacts.
Our simple pricing structure also means there are no nasty surprises. We pay you per student you bring along.
For more details on how it works email email@example.com.
Working with TFS Retreats, here’s what you’ll get.
- VENUES – Access to our growing number of Yoga Retreat venues, identified specifically for Yoga Retreats. High quality accommodation in beautiful locations, with yoga studio/space and all the necessary equipment.
- LOGISTICS – Sorting out all of the logistics for you. Catering and transport services taken care of, from the chefs and menus to the airport transfers. All you need to worry about is teaching your students.
- ADMINISTRATION – All administration taken care of. Student communication before and during your Retreat. We take payment from your students, issue invoices, send travel information and teaching schedules.
- ON SITE HELP – Local on site help on call during your Retreat to deal with any issues your students may have.
- MARKETING – Access to all our marketing materials that dozens of yoga teachers have used to successfully market their Retreats. Including templates for flyers, email marketing and photos.
- TEMPLATES – You’ll be given access to our resource of templates for daily schedules, timings and lesson plans.
- PRICING AND COSTS – We’ll work with you to identify the costs involved and the prices you should charge.
Contact us for a FREE consultation call with one of our experienced retreat operators. Discuss your individual requirements and Retreat strategy and how best we can work together.
To book your free consultation call, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.